Talks Category

Thank-Talks T&C


All the content of Poems/Articles/Quotes/Short Stories or Any Material That Is Found In This Blog Is Copyrights © 2010 Kanth Raj Protected. All Rights Reserved To Kanth Raj
~http://Thank-Talks.Blogspot.Com~. And may also legally privileged, intended only for the individual or entity named,if you are not the intended owner of the material, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination,distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. However as a FOLLOWER of this blog(The Thank-Talks) you are allowed to Share/Email the available materials that has been mention as like in above only by provided buttons/features in this blog,such as share in Facebook/Twitter,Blog This,Share To Google Buzz and Email The Post. Some of the pictures / images / videos / files that you could found in this blog is from a free sources, which is in it's default shape and own copyrights.

Copyrights Law Under CyberSafe Malaysia. Monitored and secured by RK Incorporation (P) Ltd

Aug 23, 2012

TALKS ABOUT MLM LIFE

Well, hey yo!!.....yeah...back with good mood..... :)

Anyway, thought wanna talk about the business life of mine...i'm not gonna brag or promote about MLM or their products here..!!! i'm gonna talk about how it effect people i mean how it effected me..!!! and changes that it made to my life..!!! <THE WORST PART OF COURSE>

You could thinking about, have i done any MLM business before?, Yes, i have, only ONE..!!! i don't wanna mention the company or their product name here..Because it's not that famous..!! :p

Anyway, friend of mine was one of my downline, we worked together and moved all fine with daily motivation by the uplines and mentor "That's what they call, the people who recruit you", so on that time, i was handling my own computer business with my friend the one that i said i put him as my downline........  You won't believe every cents from the computer business we spent on the MLM....It was 4 years back, they said the company that i joined in for the MLM business, is the sun-rising business and a pioneer, and they promised that it's the first company in the MLM business that have a product on education, "Yeah, i know you guys are started to guessing the product"...anyway ...Yeah, that's the way they impress people... Me and my friend believed that, because it was our first step in business life....

So the hours gets into, days, days get into, weeks, and months....No new recruitment at all...As like you guys knows...With all the MLM businesses we got to recruit new people in it...With some certain periods...When you don't, you'll sometime get flushed / will be in bad situation that you could lost that profile in that business....And the worst part is...when your upline knows this...You'll feel like your life is in the HELL...!!!! Because they'll started to scared they'll lost income, and will lost downlines...and they'll start to scold you or name you as SLEEPING PARTNER / SLOW RUNNER and so on....There's much in their dictionary...They'll always ask you to speak POSITIVE, THINK POSITIVE but what'll they do is call you as a SLOW RUNNER..!!! and they'll say..you'll do your best if they call you like that...

You won't believe that me and my friend was brainwashed until we stopped concentrating in computer business.....We made so much sacrifices, like my friend he's from the rural area and far from town, he came down to my home and stayed with me, "Actually, he had a car, so that made easy for us to bring our clients to our support center"  

Even sometimes when we bring our clients to the speech, "Well, you know, you got to pay the bill for your clients..." so me and my friend there, will look each other and won't make any orders...Than just having a drink, but most of the time when you have a bad day, the clients will make some expansive orders, "Yeah, i heard you're saying...DAMN That's what happened to me...Well, you know the faith plays well in it" . 

That's the normal routine.....We'll have clients that attending the speech all of the time but will have no one signing up the form....Day after day...the situation gets worst and of course...we ran out of cash....and comes the misunderstanding...with me, my friend and my upline...

So, the business was not like they said, It's not a sun-rising business, because there's already another MLM company who's the owner is the Former Accumulated Millionaire from the MLM that i'm in have the same product and can be said more good than this....So i'm a guy good in computer technology "It's what my friends say", so when i started to promote their product, i figured out their disadvantages, and believe me or not IT'S ALOT...ALOTTTTTT...

I started to wonder what the impact it to cause to the customers in the future...And if i sell it to my cousins or friends, how they gonna accept it when they find-out the disadvantages of it....And how i'm gonna face them.....

So finally, we say good bye to that MLM business, me and my friend there made a decision that we're not good for the MLM business......." I would like to clear this thing out here to some people out there, NOT ALL THE PEOPLE WILL BLAME THEIR FAILURE INTO THE BUSINESS THAT THEY HAD FAILED!!!, and i'm not blaming the business either, i'm not saying i have failed i'm just saying i'm not good for MLM..." so, we decided this decision stays forever and nothing can change it...

Here i,  would like to say something from my experience, "IF YOU HAVE A TALENT, YOU DON'T NEED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO BE LOOKIN, BECAUSE IT'LL LOOK FOR YOU", you know what i mean...... 
"WHEN YOU HAVE A TALENT TO INVENT A PRODUCT, WHY WASTE IT PROMOTING OTHERS..!!!! ".....

So i decided to my self, that "I'M A NOT A PROMOTER, BUT I'M A CREATOR"....And "I'M BOSS TO MY SELF....AND I HAVE NO ONE AS MENTOR...BECAUSE I'M A MENTOR TO MY SELF..."

Sow what i learn from it... 


  • "MLM IS NOT THE BEST FOR THE FIRST STEP INTO THE BUSINESS WORLD....."
  • "WHAT IT'S LEADERSHIP, IS NOT THE ONE YOU LEARN BY RECRUITING OR MOTIVATING DOWN-LINES, IT'S A SKILL TO SHOW AND SHARE YOUR STRENGTH WITH YOUR CO-WORKER"
  • There's much, But i can't say that the MLM business life is taught me this, HELL NO, what i'm gonna say Is i learned it by myself....comeone i don't have any down line, you talking about MLM taught me leadership...GO to hell..!!! :)

So, the moral of the story, when you have a talent to be a boss, why waste it by doing like these promoting business...I know they said you're boss to your self when you join this business... HELLO, WAKE UP..!!!! YOU'RE PROMOTING OTHERS PRODUCT AND IS THAT NOT MAKES YOU WORKING UNDER SOMEONE.....If you don't sell it or not recruit newbie, will your upline kept quiet???? No right, so you tell me, ARE YOU BOSS TO YOUR SELF???

Anyway, good luck for finding it out...!!!!!  so No offense to the well groin i mean grown business maggots i mean.....MAGNETS in MLM....i know your current ACCUMULATED bank balance is higher than mine, yeah, i'm sure of that...But i know one thing....that i'll have a steady income that i can accumulate it when i was old enough and i'm sure even you born again to do this MLM you can't beat that number..!!! 
BECAUSE I BORN TO OWN YOU, The Entrepreneur...that makes you promote my product :)

Alright that's for now.....And i'll be back not only to write in here....

No comments:

Post a Comment