Talks Category

Thank-Talks T&C


All the content of Poems/Articles/Quotes/Short Stories or Any Material That Is Found In This Blog Is Copyrights © 2010 Kanth Raj Protected. All Rights Reserved To Kanth Raj
~http://Thank-Talks.Blogspot.Com~. And may also legally privileged, intended only for the individual or entity named,if you are not the intended owner of the material, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination,distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. However as a FOLLOWER of this blog(The Thank-Talks) you are allowed to Share/Email the available materials that has been mention as like in above only by provided buttons/features in this blog,such as share in Facebook/Twitter,Blog This,Share To Google Buzz and Email The Post. Some of the pictures / images / videos / files that you could found in this blog is from a free sources, which is in it's default shape and own copyrights.

Copyrights Law Under CyberSafe Malaysia. Monitored and secured by RK Incorporation (P) Ltd

Aug 10, 2012

THANK TALKS FROM HEART

Well.....hello...peepz......After a long gap I've started to talk back :)
.......I wasn't sure this is a feeling or something told me to...ah....i'm talking about my writing mood...anyway....

so i was wondering what should i write, and i have no idea...complaint, or brag about something that i don't like/understand....or something that i can't tell anyone about it :) NOWAY, that's secret....

anyway, yeah...the dream part, it didn't stop until now, I still having that TSUNAMI and world Apocalypse nightmare....I actually came out from my childhood nightmares by being brave, but in this case i have no idea how can i defeat this feeling....and i'm not sure how long it gonna hunt me...I wish i have a gut to defeat this feeling....Sometimes i was like out of mind and thinking that if i were a son of god i mean like demigod isn't that would be better, i can be like son of Poseidon :) hahahaha yeah, control the ocean, talk with dolphins and i could have a Pegasus i mean Unicorn.....But that's not the point....i think that's the only way i can come out of these nightmares.....
Seriously,I need to talk with psychiatric, before i go crazy....

(Story about my apocalypse dream you can read it here: http://thank-talks.blogspot.com/2010/12/prophecy-2012.html)

Anyway....just thought wanted to write about my experience of things that i went through from last January until July....2012... :)


So the thing starts like this:-  

     Started my last semester at college, having pleasant and bad memories, well that is the part of life as we know....But, yeah, i went through it....with bless of lord and with a help of my friends and lectures....So the semester went fine, with heartache and success....The part that I'll remember till the last is the day when i was prepared and ready to sit my CCNA exam, i got a call from my mom about my dad that he's involved in a car accident and had a Stroke that caused his left arms paralyze...So, my life changed from that turning point...I mean changed a lot..Well, i thought it changed only mine, but it did changed all of my siblings too...Changed into good or bad, it's too personal...But yeah, It did changed them...
Well,for every child their father is their first hero...But for me, he's the one and always will be....

So basically you can get the picture of my situation....well, if you don't i don't have any other way to explain it to you...Just take it as, people who lived with a normal life with blessed wealth by the lord....And now they lost their supply, you know like there's no SOURCE...you've to survive with what's left and what you saved for this long....So it's something like that...anyway....

So speaking about success, my final project made a huge turn out of my life....If you asked me, i know i did my level best, and i know all the lectures know it too...I didn't expect much from them, like "hey, i'm good at this talk about me to the juniors....or give me a certificate to evaluate my skills..." all i asked and hoped from them is to give me a good mark, that's all...
But yeah, you know...god plans, sometimes will bring us to the worst moments....So my lectures selected about 6 Projects from my class and find the 3 best out of it. Where it'll be evaluated by the Professional's from big IT companies, and my project is selected for that competition....The best part is, once all the evaluation is done, the examiner reported to my lecture that my project is a copied version from the internet. I would appreciate if they have complaint about any professionalism,or imperfections....but what they did, really insults me and my talent, i tried to talk with my lectures some supported me because they was there from the first start of my project till the end, i can't blame them but the management didn't take a chance to apologize or cheer up their student who been accused to made a fake project even though they know it's not true...That's what made me really unsatisfied...But i got to be honest i got a straight 'A' for that subject....And my lecture selected my project as the 3rd Best of all projects in the department, i know that's to just cover up the incident.....After that everyone looks like forgot about it even my team mate....But for me that incident i tattoo it inside of me,As an insult of my talent....I'm glad to say this that i submitted my final project to software company as like SOFTPEDIA and MICROSOFT they rated my project as a 4 star over 5, and certified that it's  clean and no plagiarism found in source codes/any part of the program....and they gave me a opportunity as MICROSOFT Registered Partner.... as you can see i'm starting up my own APP production company soon http://www.kanthinc.com  (in 2015 now its called: http://www.Heuristic-technologies.Com )


But anyway....From every bad incident we can learn something, can be said we are being taught something...It always lead us into a path of success....So now here i am....A CEO/FOUNDER of an growing company, and a upcoming writer. Yeah, about the writer thing, i'm for a long time writes, articles,poems, quotes, scripts for telemovies and now started to write novels and short stories....But yeah, i'm currently waiting for the ISBN to release some of my creation called JACKY AND THE ORPHANAGE BOY and THE MUSHROOM, regarding writings you can check my writing stuffs at web page: http://writ3rlk.kanthinc.com .  So, as for now.....While all this going on, as like i said my family lost the source of supply, so i need to find one....you know what i mean.....yeah, Job...!!!

so, now i'm applying, applying, interviews, interviews, and still applying...
I started to to question my self, DID LORD FORGET TO CONTINUE TO WRITE PLANS FOR ME....hahahaha, am i sound like the guy who always depends on faith? if i do, it's not your fault, because you don't know me.....Actually i'm not the guy who depend on faith and EXPECTING something will good happen tomorrow, i'm a guy who made things right today and decide what the good thing that WILL happen to me tomorrow....

I would like to end this post here, but there's a lot to write, i'll save it for next time.....

So last but not least, When there's something happens and it's away out of your hand, it means it's a sign from the lord that everything works according to his plan...But you should realize when you have a chance to grab a opportunity/solve a problem, that's the sign from the lord, that he let you to choose your path, i mean it's sign that you are allowed to change your faith....as i know not all the time everything works to the plan, right....?

And dad, i may not say all the time i loves you or hug you....but i loves you more than you know....thanks for using all your your strength and valuable time for us....I guess it's our time to do the favor....God bless you....and thanks for everything......

:) thanks for reading guys, THANK is in sad mood, but it'll be fine...Will come back as the old THANK..so till then...Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment